About the Awards
The Nielsen Bestseller Awards in association with Coutts use data on print sales from Nielsen BookScan, and e-book sales from Nielsen PubTrack Digital, to identify and celebrate the UK’s bestselling books. Books selling over 250,000 copies, in print and e-book sales, are awarded Silver status, those selling over 500,000 are awarded Gold status, and those selling over 1,000,000 books are awarded Platinum status.
Join us for the Nielsen Bestseller Awards 2021 on Twitter @BestsellerAwrds – Wednesday 17th March at 5pm.
- Matt Haig receives a Gold Award for Reasons to Stay Alive
- Lisa Jewell receives a Gold Award for The Family Upstairs
- Kathryn Hughes receives a Gold Award for The Letter
- Christy Lefteri receives a Gold Award for The Beekeeper of Aleppo
- Tom Kerridge receives a Gold Award for Lose Weight for Good and a Silver Award for Proper Pub Food
- Harriet Tyce receives a Gold Award for Blood Orange
- Heidi Perks receives a Silver Award for Now You See Her
Nielsen Bestseller Awards recognise a host of leading authors in an event that acknowledged booksellers’ pivotal role in supporting the nation through 2020
Debut novelist Richard Osman the standout success, as the only title to reach platinum…
Michael Morpurgo, Ian Rankin, Jojo Moyes, Fearne Cotton and David Walliams among those honoured London,…
Legendary bestselling author Barbara Taylor Bradford was presented with a special recognition at the HarperCollins…
Pinch of Nom authors pick up three Nielsen Bestseller Awards for combined sales of over a million copies
The Nielsen Bestseller Awards have presented Pinch of Nom founders, Kay Featherstone and Kate…